Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pick of the Week


One look at these shoes and I started tearing up. These shoes are perfect. The height, the zebra pattern, the red bottom, the hidden platform... PERFECT! These are by Christian Louboutin. The style is called "The Daffodile". These are the same shoes, but in a different color to what Miss Hunni Bey had on for Valentine’s Day. Miss Hunni Bey graced us with the aqua blue/green Daffodile’s in Hollywood last month. These are the zebra print version. These will run you about $1100. I would buy these shoes with out thinking twice. I have an addiction to anything platform, but PRINTED PLATFORM heels! Oh, they give me nothing but FEEVAH! Ladies, you can wear these naked and get away with it, but if you want to look classy, clothes would be the way to go. You can wear all black or all white with these Daffodile’s. You can spice these shoes up with a cut off shirt matched with cut up jeans paired with some fishnet stocking. Almost anything will work with these.

3 comments:

  1. A fashionista after my own heart's desire...SHOES! These CLs are TO LIVE FOR...from the red sole to the animal print is pure CRAZINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These 5 inch heels are nothing to FUX WIT! enough said. sincerely, evenly gorgeous (alima you should know who it is)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! But I would give it 5 mins before I broke my ankle in those babies!

    ReplyDelete