Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pick of the Week

My new obsession is THE JEAN JACKET.

I fallen in love with the jean jacket all over again. I've re-discovered that the Jean Jacket can be super funky and it can add all kinds of flavor to your outfit. Rihanna wears a Jean Jacket like no body business. The Jean Jacket can be worn with a maxi dress. I hate the cropped Jean Jackets. The cropped Jean Jackets never flatter women and they usually look very bulky and make the person look wider than they are. The best kind of Jean Jacket to get is a light blue, slightly destroyed, long sleeve Jean Jacket. I prefer this one because you can crop the sleeves or leave them long. The sleeveless jean jackets are nice too, however, I prefer to see them on men, as they give more of an edgy masculine look. I've seen very few sleeveless jean jackets that made me drool.





No comments:

Post a Comment